- Changing location on Tinder is kind of fun and beneficial, too, as it can help you in so many ways. You can find new matches, and your profile gets a boost too.
- But is it safe to change location on Tinder? How to change tinder location? Can you change location on Tinder without moving?
- All this and a lot more are in this article. I have listed three effective ways to change your location on Tinder without any complications.
Are you planning to move but worried about being alone in a completely new place? Well, no more worries when I am here to help you.
What if I tell you that you can change your location on Tinder and find a new match even before moving? Yes, it is absolutely possible.
Changing your location can also boost your profile views and increase your chances of finding love.
But for that, you will have to go through this guide until the end because I will list the three most effective methods to change Tinder location.
How to Change Location in the Tinder App?
Tinder has officially released a passport feature that lets you search for a location and pin it to send likes and matches in that region.
- Click on your profile icon.
- Go to Settings.
- Click "Location."
- Click "Add a new location" and select a new location.
- Conversations can increase up to 25% on average by changing location on Tinder.
- You can explore new places for travel hobbies.
- Tinder passport users will know you have liked their profile and can see up to one day.
- Only Plus and Gold subscribers can enjoy the passport feature.
- You can easily tell if someone is using the Tinder passport feature or not.
|Plans||Tinder Plus||Tinder Gold||Tinder Platinum|
|See who likes you||No||Yes||Yes|
|One free Tinder boost per month||No||Yes||Yes|
|Free super likes||No||Yes||Yes|
|Message before match||No||No||Yes|
|See likes you've sent||No||No||Yes|
|Monthly price with 6-month plan||$2.50||$7.50||$10|
|The total amount billed with 6-month plan||$14.99||$44.99||$59.99|
|Monthly price with 12-month plan||$1.67||$5||$6.67|
|The total amount billed with 12-month plan||$19.99||$59.99||$79.99|
Tinder paid subscription plans to come with tons of advantages like passport features, unlimited likes, messaging before matching, and more. Obviously, you will have a great experience with the paid subscription plan. Still, I have noticed that many people don't want to spend their hard money on these subscriptions. To solve your concern, I have brought you a method that lets you know how to change the tinder location on your iPhone.
Change Your Tinder Location via GPS Location Spoofer: LuckLuckGo
LuckLuckGo is the most recommended way to change your location on Tinder as I have been using it to get new matches in different places to find my true love. It is a professional tool that lets you change or fake your location on all location-based games or applications with a single click.
- Change locations on Tinder without any limitations.
- It keeps up with your privacy over the internet.
- You can choose between modes to travel virtually.
- It works with all the latest iOS versions and models.
- It does not take much time to change or spoof the location.
- You do not need a tech background to operate LuckLuckGo.
- Comes with less price range than the market.
- It is compatible with all location-based applications and games.
- Launch LuckLuckGo.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer and then click "Start."
- Set a location from the map and click "Move."
Changing location on Tinder with a professional tool is done. But wait! Your match might stalk your Facebook account to see if Tinder's profile is true. What if they find out that you are faking location? Don't worry; I have a solution for you. Well, how about changing location on your Facebook. Here, I explained the method to change your location on Facebook.
By Changing Your Facebook Location
Facebook location can only be changed from their official website from a browser. To change your location, you must log in to your account and follow the steps below.
- Click on the impression of your profile photo in the upper right corner.
- Locate the "about me" section and click on it to move forward.
- Add a new place you want to fake on Facebook in the 'current city' section.
- Modify all the settings, such as who can see your information.
- Select 'save.'
- The method is easy to follow.
- It does not cost you anything.
- Your account may be suspended if Facebook detects a sudden location change.
- Others will be notified of your action of changing location.
That's all the methods from my side that can help you change the location on Tinder. You must be thinking about why I have not shared the VPN location method as it is highly used globally. Let's take a look at that also to clear your thoughts.
Can I Change Tinder location via VPNs?
You might have seen a lot of people discussing over the internet that using VPNs can help you change Tinder location. But let me tell you that this is all wrong. VPNs do not change your location on Tinder. It only helps you change the IP address to a fake location on web browsers and not on location-based applications like Tinder. Spending time and money on paid VPNs is a waste because I tested this method and can confidently say that it does not work.
Let me explain how Tinder uses your GPS location to find new matches.
Tinder uses GPS location.
While getting on Tinder for the first time, you must have chosen a location access option. This way, Tinder gets your location without asking you to fill the location space. Tinder uses your phone's GPS to look for the location wherever you are using the app and sets it accordingly to find you a match.
Suppose you want to find a perfect match and the love of your life. In that case, you might have to use a tool such as LuckLuckGo to change locations or fake a location because love is not bound to an area, so getting out of your zone can help you find your true love.
Everything You Need To Know About Tinder Location
Getting ahead, I can assume you must be having some thoughts about Tinder and location settings. So here, I tried my best to answer some of the most frequently asked questions.
How to hide my location on Tinder?
If you are searching for a hiding tinder location feature, then yes, it is undoubtedly possible but only available for premium users who are subscribed to Tinder paid plans. Whereas if you have a free version of Tinder, then you cannot hide your location. Tinder Plus and Tinder Gold users can change their location access settings in the profile to hide location. However, hiding your location for a long time might not work properly as Tinder is a location-based app.
How to turn off location on Tinder?
You can easily turn off your location on Tinder on both Android and iOS. To turn off your location on Tinder, you will have to go to your phone's settings, scroll down to locate application settings, and look for Tinder. Choose the 'never' option from the four options of location access.
Whether it is a paid subscription plan of Tinder or other methods, getting a match from a new place is very exciting. Also, the new location boost gives you more chance of being discovered by your true love, so why not give it a try.
Last month, I moved to New York from Paris and decided to give a chance to change tinder location before I actually move into my new house. I tried all the ways, but my favorite was LuckLuckGo. I changed my location with a single click, and the super-friendly interface didn't make me feel like I was using it for the first time.