- Imagine being in your comfy bed and catching all the rare Pokemons while your friend struggles to get one. Who wins? Of course you.
- LuckLuckGo is a professional tool for iOS that aids you in changing your location to anywhere in the world without moving from your place in a single click.
- I have personally tested these methods to provide you with the plus and minus points of each method as well as the step-by-step procedure.
Pokemon Go has been my life-saver when I am extra bored but being required to move all the time and have little chance to catch rare Pokemon was not so fun.
Luckily, I discovered some great secrets of playing Pokemon Go without moving and high chances of catching rare Pokemons and evolving them.
These secrets advanced me to evolve the hardest Pokemon, such as Sylveon, and I completed my set of Eeveelution with all eight evolutions.
You can also achieve this but make sure to read till the end for a complete understanding of the methods.
How Does Pokemon Go Location Work?
Before getting to the methods, it will be beneficial for you to learn how the Pokemon Go location works so you can choose an effective method.
Basically, Pokemon Go is a location-based game with a map that looks like the map of the real world; the same roads, blocks, and areas, but there is a twist. It comes with a real-world map structure, but instead of buildings and places, there are Pokemon shops and training centers.
You might be wondering if you can use VPN to spoof your location on Pokemon Go, as a lot of articles state. Suppose you think like this, then let me tell you that you are making a big mistake, and I can say this with my experience of spending $20 on a VPN subscription. VPN does not spoof your location on apps and games. It only alters your IP address to spoof your location over the browser.
You can’t use a VPN, but what to do now? How to spoof location? Don’t worry; I have some great apps tested by myself to provide you with complete information.
Best Location Changers to Spoof Pokemon Go GPS
Are you an Android user or an iOS user? Don’t worry; I got methods covering everyone. I have personally tested these methods to provide you with plus and minus points if each method has a step-by-step procedure. Let’s get started.
LuckLuckGo (Most recommended for iOS)
LuckLuckGo is a professional tool for iOS that aids you in changing your location to anywhere in the world without moving from your place in a single click. The tool works pretty decently for location-based and GPS-restricted games. Let’s consider some features and pros of the tool for a better understanding.
- Launch LuckLuckGo.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer and click "Start."
- Select "Two-spot Mode" and choose a starting point and a destination from the map.
- Set up the movement speed and number of moves. And click "Move."
- You do not need to jailbreak your device.
- It also lets you choose the walking speed.
- Works with all the newer versions, such as iPhone 13 and later.
Fake GPS location (most recommended for Android)
Fake GPS location is one of the best apps for Android users to spoof their location for Pokemon Go. The interface is friendly and does not come with any paid feature.
- Open the Google Play store, then download and install the Fake GPS Location – GPS Joystick application.
- Launch the app and scroll down to the section titled “Select an option to get started.” Tap the Set Location option.
- Tap the Open map option. You can use a map to select a false location for your phone. It will appear on the Latitude and Longitude line in GPS Joystick.
- Tap Start. You'll see a Draw Permission Required dialog box, which prompts you to change a system setting. Tap Go to Settings.
- Tap Permit drawing over other apps, then tap to go back.
- Tap Start. A dialog box will appear, prompting you to enable a mock location.
- To enable a fake location, you'll need to dive into your phone's settings. Tap Go to Settings, About, and find the Build Number.
- Tap fast on the Build Number until a notification appears indicating that you've entered Developer Mode. Disable any Developer Mode notifications.
- In your phone's Settings, tap Developer Options, then tap Select mock location app. Tap GPS Joystick. (You can also search for the Select mock location app.)
- Tap Start on the GPS Joystick. You can check to see if your location has been updated by using Google Maps or a similar app. Your falsified location may take a few moments to appear on other people's phones.
- Comes with a 4.5-star rating out of 5 on the Google play store.
- The method is free to use.
- You can catch Pokemons all around the world.
- The tool has not been updated for a long time.
- You can lose your last position when the tool is restarted.
iPokeGo for Pokemon Go (for iOS)
If you have a jailbroken device, then iPokeGo will work for you to spoof location as it is considered a hack version of the original game. The tool lets you move around the map as well as teleport to a new location. Let’s dig up some pros and cons.
- You do not require a computer.
- The method comes with an easy procedure.
- Your Pokemon Go profile has a high chance of getting banned for spoofing.
- The useful features of the tool are paid.
- The tool requires you to jailbreak the device.
Mock Locations (for Android)
The mock location app is available for Android users to fake their location and play Pokemon Go from the comfort of their homes. You will find the interface of this app very friendly and easy to use. Here are the pros and cons of the app to know it better.
- It comes with a free trial.
- The feature of pause and play is also available.
- Keep up with your privacy.
- The app does not work with older versions of Android.
How do you spoof Pokemon Go without getting banned?
A lot of apps and tools provide location spoofing on Pokemon Go, but unfortunately, many of them will get your account banned. In such a situation, LuckLuckGo comes forward to save your day as it spoofs your location in the most natural way, so it is not detected by Pokemon Go.
Is Pokemon Go++ safe to use?
No, it is not safe to use Pokemon Go++ because it is considered a hacked version of the game and can violate the rules as well as intrigue your privacy.
Does iSpoofer still work?
No, iSpoofer does not work anymore. The tool was permanently shut down by the developing company as the tool got banned the profile of many users, and the game easily detected location spoofing that was against the rules of Pokemon Go.
Is spoofing Pokemon Go safe for your phone?
Yes, spoofing Pokemon Go is safe for your phone but only with certain apps such as LuckLuckGo because it keeps up with your privacy and does not require you to jailbreak your device.
Imagine being in your comfy bed and catching all the rare Pokemons while your friend is struggling to get one. Who wins? Of course you. The methods I listed above will do all the work for you, so you don’t have to. Let me tell you a secret. I was able to get Sylveon by spoofing my location with LuckLuckGo, and it was the best moment. The tool worked absolutely amazing, and I didn’t have any complications a single time.