- iSpoofer was shut down because it was against the terms and conditions of Pokémon Go, such as indulging in a third-party application, and several people got their games banned.
- As a heavy Pokémon Go player, I was getting bored, so I started researching and testing for an alternative. Some days later, I got the perfect alternative, iSpoofer Pokémon go.
- LuckLuckGo is a professional that helps you in changing your location multiple times with just a single click. The app is not only able to provide all the iSpoofer features but more than that.
I am not being dramatic, but the news of iSpoofer shutting down felt devastating as it was really easy getting ahead in Pokémon Go without moving.
What did you do after shutting down of iSpoofer? Did you stop playing? Or did you find a new alternative? Well, if you haven’t then don’t worry because I have for you.
I found a super easy alternative; it does not require much time, can do your work with a single click, is stable, and is much safer.
But to learn more about it, make sure to go through this guide till the end because I have listed everything in detail for you.
What is iSpoofer & How to Use It?
If you are confused about the functions of iSpoofer or how it works, let me clear your concerns for a better understanding.
What is iSpoofer?
iSpoofer is a third-party app used to change location on GPS-restricted applications and games such as Pokémon Go. It can be used as an advantage in the game to get a head start or take shortcuts for different missions or purposes.
How to Use an iSpoofer?
The procedure of iSpoofer is as follow:
- Download and launch iSpoofer.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer with iTunes installed.
- Follow the prompt.
- Choose a location and select move.
iSpoofer got shut down permanently or not? This is the question everyone is confused about. And also, why did it shut down? Here is the answer you must know about iSpoofer.
Why Did iSpoofer Shut Down?
Many of you might be wondering what the actual reason iSpoofer got shut down is. Well, the answer is iSpoofer was against the terms and conditions of Pokémon Go, such as including a third-party application and several people got their games banned.
People were not able to run iSpoofer anymore, which means people couldn’t use the iSpoofer, so the company went to close it down.
If you think you can still run your old account on iSpoofer or try other means, let me tell you it is not going to work and can also get your account terminated.
The news of iSpoofer shutting down was a very challenging situation for people who wanted to change their location. However, there are still some alternatives available that can help you get the job done.
Best Alternative to iSpoofer to Spoof Pokémon Go
I was very tense when iSpoofer got shut down as I had nothing to rely on. As a heavy Pokémon Go player, it was getting kind of boring, so I started researching and testing for an alternative. After some days, luckily, I got the perfect alternative, iSpoofer Pokémon go.
LuckLuckGo is a professional that helps you in changing your location multiple times with just a single click. The app is not only able to provide all the iSpoofer features but more than that. Here are some of the features you get with LuckLuckGo.
- You can change your location to anywhere with one click only.
- It is compatible with all the location-based apps such as Pokémon Go, WhatsApp, or Facebook.
- It lets you control the movement speed, giving a natural moving experience.
- It comes with a built-in joystick feature to move freely and easily.
- All your data and privacy is kept protected.
- Launch LuckLuckGo.
- Connect iOS device with computer and click ‘start’.
- Click ‘move’.
iSpoofer was indeed a great way to spoof location and enjoy location or GPS-limited features but shutting it down caused a lot of fans sad around the world. Luckily, I found LuckLuckGo as the ultimate solution and the most appropriate alternative as it comes with a single-click interface and easy to follow procedure.