Pokemon Go is a great game to play if you are also competitive like me. I have been playing this game for a long time, and no one can beat me in my circle.
And this has been possible because of a great trick that helped me in spoofing locations and catching the rarest Pokemon in the world.
If you also want to impress your family and friends by getting ahead in the game, then keep reading this to learn some effective and proven tricks.
What Is A Pokemon Go Cheat?
If you are new to the game and wondering about getting ahead in the minimum time, then you are the perfect place to learn some tricks and cheats. The Pokemon Go cheats are basically some bugs that help you level up in the game faster as compared to the normal. They are only designed for personal use and do not harm the game in any case.
Let's see how Pokemon Go cheats can benefit you.
- You can play Pokemon Go all around the world without moving from your place.
- It helps you complete daily tasks faster, such as walking your buddy.
- Joysticks can be used for a fun experience in the game.
- You can catch the rarest Pokemon of all time and increase your trainer level.
- Cheats can help you save a lot of time by skipping the animation parts while catching a Pokemon or raiding a gym.
All these benefits might have pumped you to quickly jump to the tricks section and try them out, so without wasting any more time, let's get them.
Trick 1: How to Spoof Pokemon Go Location
The first trick of all is to spoof location and change your current location to anywhere in the world. And with the following tools, this is possible for both iOS and Android users, so let's dive in to understand better.
LuckLuckGo (Most recommended for iOS)
LuckLuckGo is a professional spoofing tool developed for iOS devices to change location with just a single click. The tool is super-friendly, does not consume much time, and has a very straightforward procedure.
Here are the pros of the tool followed by steps:
- Launch LuckLuckGo.
- Connect your iOS device to your laptop and click "Start."
- Select "Two-spot Mode" and set a starting point and a destination from the map.
- Set up the movement speed and number of moves. And click "Move."
Connect iPhone to LuckLuckGo
Spoof Pokemon Go location via LuckLuckGo
And we are done here. Your location has changed, and now you can catch new Pokemons and explore new areas.
Why Do I recommend LuckLuckGo?
- It lets you simulate and synchronize movements to move around like in real life.
- The joystick mode lets you navigate through the map.
- The tool supports all the latest iOS versions and models.
Fly GPS – Location fake/Fake GPS (Most recommended for Android)
The Fly GPS app is designed for Android users to spoof their location on different GPS-restricted or location-based apps to enjoy different perks and benefits.
- Go to the settings and locate your build number.
- Keep tapping the build number till you see developer mode enabled.
- Now, go to developer options in settings and enable mock locations.
- Launch Fly GPS application.
- Choose a mode and find a new location.
- The interface of the app is user-friendly and easy to use.
- The app also works with older versions of Android.
- Fly GPS requires rooting for work.
- It also includes glitches that place you in the wrong location.
Trick 2: Skip Pokeball shaking animation and Pokemon catch screen
Do you not want to wait for the animations to end and resume playing? There is a new trick that can help you skip Pokéball shaking animation and Pokemon catch screen. Here are the steps to the procedure.
- Drag the Pokeball switcher to the left and keep holding it.
- Use your other hand to throw a Pokeball and catch the Pokemon.
- Remove the finger you are holding on the left, and the Pokeball drawer will open.
- Quickly close the drawer and press the escape button.
If the Pokemon is not caught or an error message appears, you will have to repeat steps.
Trick 3: Skip the Pokemon Go Raid animation
Waiting for an animation to end gets annoying sometimes, so here are the steps to skip Pokemon Go raid animation to save your time.
- Build an empty team.
- Join a Raid.
- Now, pick your empty team.
- Wait for Raid to start.
- Pick your real team.
You will be immediately taken back to rejoin the screen that skips the animation.
Trick 4: Kick a Pokemon out of a Gym
Do you not like a particular Pokemon in a Gym? The easy solution is to get them out, but how? Here is how you can do it:
- Start a Gym battle with your three fellow players.
- Let the player three battle while the two players leave.
- The two leaving players join a new battle.
- Now, the battling player leaves while the two keep battling.
- Player one joins a new battle and starts battling.
- Let all the players finish the battle at the same time.
This will damage the Pokemon as a separate and will lower its value to ultimately remove it.
Trick 5: Add Friends with Codes
Sometimes you need to fulfill requirements related to friends so you can complete some quests and tasks. If you have added all your friends and do not know whom to add anymore, here is what you can do.
- Attain level 10 as a trainer by battling and increasing XP of your Pokemons to add friends with a code.
- Go to your Pokemon account profile and open the ‘friends’ tab.
- Enter the code manually or scan the QR code.
Now, the question is where to find the codes of your new friends. They are many websites that offer you long lists of codes to add friends around the globe such as:
What happens if Nintendo detects spoofing or cheating?
Nintendo has the right to take action if any suspicious activity is detected. First, the company will send you a warning if any rule is violated by you. However, if you keep on violating the rules or using third-party sources, then they can ban your account for some days or permanently.
How many times will Nintendo warn me before banning my account permanently?
The satisfaction of gamers is a top priority for Nintendo, so if you violate any rule, then you might receive a warning two to three times in case you want to repent over your mistake, but if you keep repeating the same mistake, then your account will be banned permanently.
Is it a risk for my account to use a cheat in the game?
It can be a great risk to your account if you use a third-party source that is not reliable; however, if you use a trick or cheat from a trusted source like LuckLuckGo, then there is no risk or threat to your account.
What can be more exciting than playing Pokemon Go from the comfort of your home without moving and catching all the rarest Pokemon around the world? Yes, that is the most exciting trick of all time. If you are looking for the safest way for your account to play, then LuckLuckGo is the best option. I have traveled to more than 50 countries and caught the rarest Pokemons with LuckLuckGo.