Finding Ditto in Pokémon Go requires effort and chance because it may disguise itself as other Pokémon and assume their look.
Because I am a Pokémon Go enthusiast and like this adorable Ditto Pokémon, I spent a significant amount of time exploring the internet for it.
This tutorial will show you easy and practical ways to find and catch a Ditto in Pokémon Go quickly. Keep reading.
What's Ditto in Pokémon Go?
Ditto, a bit purple blob, is also known as 'Transform Pokémon' since it can transform other Pokémon when it sees them and conceal their appearance, traits, and powers.
It was initially one of 151 Pokémon in Generation I.
It was significantly more helpful because it could mate into another Pokémon, but you need it to complete your Pokédex and do unique research. You won't capture Mew until you first catch a Ditto.
Features of Ditto:
- If you walk with Ditto as your companion, you will receive candy for every 3km you complete.
- While you will receive 3 sweets upon catching it, there is no advanced variant of Ditto.
Which Pokémon can be Ditto in Pokémon Go?
Here is the whole Pokémon Go Ditto list, split into generations.
|Generation||Pokémon Go Ditto|
|Generation V||Dwebble, Foongus|
|Generation IV||Galpin, Numel|
|Generation II||Teddiursa, Remoraid|
|Generation I||Gastly, Drowzee|
Trick 1. Find a Ditto in Pokémon Go without moving.
You can easily capture Ditto at ease by utilizing our Spoofing tool - LuckLuckGo.
LuckLuckGo allows you to instantly change your position, which means you may capture Pokémon like Ditto from anywhere in the world –. That's quite fantastic.
- There are no limits to the number of places where you can change your location on the program.
- You can create a virtual movement to play Pokémon Go without walking.
- It is compatible with all of the most popular iPhone models running iOS 16 and prior versions.
- Pokémon Go will not detect the location spoofer and will not issue a warning or strike.
How to use LuckLuckGo
- Download LuckLuckGo and launch on your computer.
- Connect your device to the computer. Click "Start."
- Set a route or destination from a map and click "Move."
- Open your Pokémon Go, and the virtual movement has been synced to your game.
- No jailbreak is required.
- You may also simulate strolling between different locations at your own pace.
- Compatible with all location-based applications, including Pokémon Go, WhatsApp, the Fitness app, Facebook, etc.
- Support for the most recent iOS 16 and the iPhone 14/14 Plus/14 Pro Max.
Trick 2. Use your nearby radar.
Keep a lookout for the target Pokémon on your close list. While they are all quite a common Pokémon, it is helpful to know where they are, especially as more and more Pokémon are added to the mix.
Trick 3. Catch Ditto with lures and incense
According to The Silph Road, you can catch a Ditto using lures and incense. If you're stuck in one place but don't want to miss out, put on interest and incense, target the list Pokémon, and Ditto could just come to you instead of the other way around.
Trick 4. Dittos are the same for everyone.
Unlike shiny Pokémon, one may always find Ditto inside a fixed Pokémon spawn, which is entirely random and not shared by other players. Implies that if you're seeking a Ditto and another player finds one, you'll receive it if you can get to that location. If you're a member of a Pokémon Go Discord group, ask players to keep you updated on what's going on in your place, but be quick because they won't be there long.
Trick 5. Crack a Lucky Egg
It will not improve your chances of catching Ditto, but if you're going on a Ditto search, you'll earn a lot of XP as you inspect every Pokémon you come across. If you crack a Lucky Egg, you will double your XP for an hour. The same is true with Star Pieces. People, it's time to maximize the grind.
How to Catch a Ditto in Pokémon Go
It is difficult since it disguises itself as other Pokémon and does not show its basic form until caught. Trainers must successfully catch a Pokémon that Ditto can change into, after which a catch screen will display showing the Pokémon reverting to Ditto.
Ditto only appears once this has been successful. When you successfully capture your creature, instead of the standard 'Gotcha,' a 'Oh?' will appear above the ball, and Ditto will show its actual cheerful smiling personality. Voila. Complete the mission.
FAQ about Ditto
How to Catch Shiny Ditto?
Shiny Ditto is also accessible to capture in the wild in Pokémon Go. If you come across a Shiny Pokémon that Ditto can change into, that Pokémon is almost certainly not a Ditto. Trainers can, however, capture a Pokémon like Drowzee, and it will show itself to be a Shiny Ditto.
Can I Hatch Ditto from eggs in Pokémon Go?
No. It is impossible to hatch a Ditto from an egg in Pokémon Go. It must be captured using a Poke Ball using the procedures described above.
Ditto is more popular than Pokémon GO due to its unique features. This article shows you how to find a Ditto in Pokémon GO. And I shared all of the Ditto Pokémon GO tips and techniques with you.
Why put yourself to so much trouble for Ditto Pokémon GO? Using the LuckLuckGo spoofing tool, you can play Pokémon Go without moving catch an infinite number of Pokémon.