- It gives me the pride and joy of evolving my Eevee into eight different types of Pokémon.
- It makes me think, what if we can use even faster and more effective ways to accomplish it?
- I have collected all the best methods during my research and shared them here in this tutorial with you.
Who does not love the cute, fluffed-tail Eevee?
Significantly when you can evolve it into eight different types of Pokémon. Well, my favorite Pokémon is definitely going to be Eevee as I also have been trying to get all the Eeveelutions.
Do you want to get a specific Eevee evolution, or are you planning to evolve your Eevee into all the 8 Pokémon Go Eevee evolutions like me?
In any of the above cases, I am super excited to help you evolve your Eevees into Sylveon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Umbreon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, or Flareon.
You might be concerned about the process. Don’t worry. I will share some of my super-fast tricks and methods to evolve your Eevees in no time. But for that, you have to go with me till the end.
What is the Best Eevee Evolution in Pokémon GO?
You must have heard of Eeveelution from your friends or family. But what exactly is Eeveelution?
Well, Eeveelution is all the 8 Pokémon you can evolve from Eevee in three generations. Leafeon, Glaceon, Umbreon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon are the seven Pokémon Go Eevee evolutions, whereas the eighth one, Sylveon, is recently added to the group.
Although Sylveon was recently added to the evolution group of Eevee, it is one of my favorite Pokémon evolutions.
The pink color Pokémon with a combination of white and blue makes it stand out from the crowd. Not only is it outstanding in looks but power. The maximum CP of Sylveon can reach up to 3470 with the attack, defense, and stamina power of 203, 205, and 216, respectively.
It is entirely okay if you disagree with me. Everyone has their choices and can like whatever Pokémon they admire because all the evolutions of Eevee are so incredible and have excellent personality characteristics, looks, and powers.
It does not matter what type of Pokémon you choose to evolve your Eevee. All you have to do is follow one of the methods specified according to the names of Eeveelution. These four methods are super-easy to follow but can only be used once.
Way 1. Easiest Way for Eevee Evolutions in Pokémon GO [For all types]
Sometimes, it doesn’t feel easy to follow the method as we go through it for the first time. But I will never want you to go through that struggle. Here, I explained the methods in the easiest way so you can evolve your Eevee without any complexity.
Pokémon GO Eevee Evolution Names Trick
The names trick is used to evolve Eevee into other evolutions in Pokémon Go. The process is pretty simple. You just have to change the name of Eevee to the nickname of evolution. For example, if you want to change your Eevee into Sylveon, you will have to rename it to its nickname, Kira.
The list of nicknames for each evolution is given below. But this method can only be used once on one Pokémon Go account.
The higher the generation, the more advanced evolution you will get. The recent addition to the evolution family is Sylveon. I recommend you to use this method to evolve to the highest Eeveelution as it is challenging to get Sylveon with other methods.
Note: Please check the Eevee candy and the nickname before you evolve your Eevee. At least 25 candies are required to evolve Eevee into Sylveon. You will not be able to use this method after you have evolved every Eevee species.
As you have used the above trick once for all the evolutions, you will have to look for alternatives for the successive evolutions. Luckily, I have all the tricks and methods you will need. The following method is very effective and can be used to evolve Eevees, but this requires a lot of time. So, I also listed a quick method for you. Let’s dig them up.
Way 2. Using Buddy Method to Get Your Eevee Evolutions in Pokémon GO
The buddy method in Pokémon Go means to build a relationship with a Pokémon to get some extra perks by earning affection hearts through playing, taking pictures with it, or feeding him. You can build a relationship with your Eevee to turn into the evolution you desire.
How to Evolve Eevee into Sylveon?
To evolve your Eevee into Sylveon, you will require at least 75 affection hearts. Following are the steps to evolve Eevee:
- Make Eevee your buddy by playing, feeding, and taking pictures.
- Earn maximum hearts in a day that are 20 affection hearts. You will complete 75 hearts in 4 days.
- Once you are done collecting the hearts, you will get the option to evolve your Eevee into Sylveon.
How to Evolve Eevee into Umbreon and Espeon?
To evolve Eevee into Umbreon and Espeon, you will have to walk 10 kilometers.
- First, you will have to make Eevee your buddy.
- Then walk at least 10 kilometers with him.
- You will see the silhouette of Espeon in the daytime.
- Make Eevee your buddy.
- Walk 10 kilometers with him just like Espeon
- In the nighttime, you will see the silhouette of Umbreon for evolution.
Seventy hearts or 10 kilometers are a lot of requirements for evolution. I once tried a Pokémon GO spoofer – LuckLuckGo to evolve Eevee into Sylveon, and I have never turned to other methods.
How to Evolve Eevee in Pokémon GO without Walking via LuckLuckGo?
Do you want to get Sylveon and other evolutions without moving from your place? Yes, I can understand this must have got you excited. LuckLuckGo is an application solely introduced to make your Pokémon Go journey much more exciting. It can be used to speed up the process of evolution requirements without moving.
You can have a look at the following advantages to know more about it.
- LuckLuckGo lets you change your device location to anywhere in the world with just a click.
- You can synchronize your Pokémon go movements to walk at any speed without having you to move an inch.
- It supports all iOS devices, including the latest iPhone 14 series and iPhone 16 system.
- It is also available for Mac and windows.
- Download LuckLuckGo from the website and launch it.
- Change your location to anywhere in the world by selecting a point on the map.
- Complete the 10 kilometers requirement by changing your location.
- You will get the option to evolve Eevee into other evolutions.
Way 3. How to Get Pokémon GO Eevee Evolutions in PokeStop
PokeStop is a great option also to get the best Eevee evolutions Pokémon Go. You can take advantage of these PokeStop to get Leafeon & Glaceon by spending 200 Poke coins on them.
Here are the steps you can follow to get Leafeon & Glaceon:
- Find Glacial Lure Module for Leafeon and a Mossy Lure Module for Glaceon. You can also buy them in the Poke store for 200 coins.
- Now go to a PokeStop and place the required lure down.
- Select evolve button.
Way 4. Random Evolution Method to Obtain Pokémon GO Eevee Evolutions
The random evolution method can evolve your Eevee to the lowest generation evolution only; Flareon, Jolteon, and Vaporeon. But the problem with this method is that nothing is confirmed in advance. It depends on your luck.
You can get the three evolutions in one go, or you might have to keep trying till you get all three. For this, you will also have to keep a large stock of candies to try again and again.
How to Evolve Eevee into Flareon, Jolteon & Vaporeon
If you want to get the complete collection of Eeveelution, then this method will be good for you after you have collected all the other evolutions. The steps for Flareon, Jolteon & Vaporeon are listed below:
- Collect necessary candies, such as 25 candies for each evolution.
- Please wait for the evolution and choose to evolve when it becomes available.
- Repeat the process if you do not get your desired evolution.
Note: This method does not confirm to get your desired Pokémon on the first try. So, you will have to catch multiple Eevees to evolve them again and again till you get your desired Eevee. Besides this, you will also have to stock up on candies because one evolution requires 25 candies at least.
Getting all the evolutions is kind of fun like you are collecting them as a hobby. It is exciting to boost your evolution collection in front of your friends. You can also have all this fun by using the above methods to evolve your Eevees.
Every method listed above will surely do the work. But if you want to save your time and have a practical processing experience, then LuckLuckGo is the best option. I have used this application to evolve my Eevees into seven different evolutions and am working on getting the last one to complete my Eeveelution collection.